Various - NBA At 50 A Musical Celebration mp3 herunterladen
- Album: NBA At 50 A Musical Celebration
- Etikett: Mercury, Krasnow Entertainment, NBA
- Katalog #: 314 534 322-2, 314 534 323-2
- MP3: 1045 mb | FLAC: 2822 mb
- Freigegeben: 1996
- Land: US
- Stil: Soul, Funk, Field Recording, Doo Wop, House, Electro, Disco, RnB/Swing, Easy Listening
- Bewertung: 4.9/5
- Abstimmungen: 693
- Kategorie: Elektronische Musik / Hiphop - Rap / Rockmusik / Soulmusik / Audio-Dateien
|1||–SWV||I'll Take You There|
Backing Vocals [B/G Vocals By] – AllStar, Stephanie Cooke, Tibba GambleBass – Glenn EllisEngineer, Recorded By – Angelo QuagliaGuitar – Bernard GrobmanKeyboards – Anthony BurroughsMixed By [Mixer] – AllStar, Andy BlakelockProducer, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Electric Piano – AllStarWritten-By [Writer] – Alvertis Isbell
|2||–Unknown Artist||Live Call: 1950, Minneapolis Lakers Vs Fort Wayne Pistons||0:08|
|3||–Kool & The Gang||Slam Dunk|
Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Dennis "DT" ThomasBacking Vocals [B/G] – Kool & The GangBass – Robert "Kool" BellDrums – Funky George BrownExecutive-Producer – Tia SinclairFeaturing, Trombone – Clifford AdamsGuitar – Charles SmithManagement – Stephan Galfas, T.E. Savage, Inc.Producer [Associate Producer] – Hakim BellProducer, Engineer, Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Keyboards – Khalis BayyanProduction Manager [Production Assistant] – Kahdijah BellWritten-By [Writer] – K. Bayyan, Kool & The Gang
|4||–Unknown Artist||Live Call: Game 5, 1976 NBA Finals, Phoenix Suns Vs Boston Celtics - Triple Overtime||0:19|
|5||–Naughty By Nature||Hip Hip Hooray|
Engineer – Angela PivaProducer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Naughty By NatureWritten-By [Writer] – A. Criss, K. Gist, V. Brown
|6||–Unknown Artist||Live Call: Wilt Chamberlain Scoring 100th Point, 1960, Philadelphia Warriors Vs New York Knicks||0:45|
|7||–Crystal Waters||Say... If You Fell Alright|
Backing Vocals [B/G Vocals By] – Carrie Harrington, "Big Jim" Wright, prof t.Engineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Steve HodgeGuitar – Mike Scott Instruments [All Other Instruments] – Jam & LewisLead Vocals – Crystal WatersMixed By [A. Mixer] – Xavier SmithProducer – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By ["September" Sample Written By] – Al McKay, Allee Willis, Maurice WhiteWritten-By [Writer] – Crystal Waters, James Harris III, Terry Lewis
|8||–Take 6||This Magic Moment|
Arranged By [Arranger] – Mark KibbleEngineer [A. Engineer] – Craig Burnett Engineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Craig BurbidgePerformer – Alvin Chea, Cedric Dent, Claude McKnight, David Thomas , Joel Kibble, Mark KibbleProducer – Take 6Written-By [Writer] – Doc Pomus And Matt Shuman
|9||–David Sanborn Featuring Babi Floyd||Shotgun|
Arranged By [Arranger], Organ [Hammond B3 Organ] – Ricky PetersonBass – Richard Patterson Choir – Babi Floyd, Bibi Green, Carlos Tabakof, David Sanborn, Kysia Bostic, Ricky Peterson, Rikke Sanborn, The Chaos ChoirCoordinator [Production Coordination By] – Bibi GreenDrums – Rocky BryantEngineer [A. Engineer] – Lawrence Manchester, Rory RomanoEngineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Joe FerlaFeaturing, Vocals – Babi FloydGuitar – Dean BrownManagement – Pat Rains & AssociatesPercussion – Don AliasProducer, Alto Saxophone – David SanbornWritten-By [Writer] – Autry DeWalt
|10||–Gerald And Eddie LeVert||Giving You The Best That I Got|
Arranged By [Strings Arranged] – Dennis WilliamsBacking Vocals [B/G] – Seerena WynnEngineer – Arthur Stoppe, Michael "Mix" TarsiaEngineer [A. Engineer], Mixed By [A. Mixer] – Gordon M. Rice, Rick RidpathGuitar – Randy BowlandKeyboards, Drum Programming – Tony NicholasMixed By [Mixer] – Michael "Mix" TarsiaProducer – Tony Nicholas, Gerald LeVertWritten-By [Writer] – Anita Baker, Randy Holland, Skip Scarborough
|11||–Unknown Artist||Live Call: Game 7, 1960 NBA Finals, St-Louis Hawks Vs Boston Celtics||0:17|
|12||–Unknown Artist||Live Call: Game 6, 1996 NBA Finals, Chicago Bulls Vs Seattle SuperSonics, Bulls' 4th NBA Championship Title||0:23|
|13||–Brian McKnight||Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours|
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement By] – "Bassy" Bob Brockmann, Paul ShapiroDrum Programming – Anthony NanceEngineer – "Bassy" Bob Brockmann, Chris Wood , Tsumoru "TK" KumeEngineer [A. Engineer] – Doug "The Colnel" Kern, Tsumoru "TK" KumeHorns [Live Horns By] – Brooklyn Funk Essential Horn SectionManagement ["Bassy" Bob Brockmann Represented By] – Jac Colman, KBC Management, Richard KammererMixed By [A. Mixer] – T.K.Mixed By [Mixer], Trumpet – "Bassy" Bob BrackmannProducer, Instruments – Brian McKnightSaxophone – Paul ShapiroTrombone – Joshua RosemanWritten-By [Writer] – L. Garrett, M. Hardaway, S. Wonder, S. Wright
|14||–Marvin Gaye||The Star Spangled Banner|
Written-By [Writer] – Frances Scott Key
|15||–Bobby Womack Featuring Wayman Tisdale||Let The Good Times Roll|
Coordinator [Production Coordination By] – Freedom Drums – Michael White Engineer – Elliott Peters, Otto D'AgnoloFeaturing, Bass – Wayman TisdaleKeyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Wayne LindseyMixed By – Elliott PetersMixed By [A. Mixer] – Matthew QuaveProducer, Keyboards, Drum Programming – OjiSaxello – Fernando HarklessWritten-By [Writer] – Leonard Lee/Shirley Goodman
Bass Guitar – Freddie CashEngineer – Ken JohnsonLead Guitar – Mike Campbell Mixed By [Mixer] – Angela PivaProducer – Darren Lighty, Kay GeeRap – Duganz ShanlontWritten-By [Writer] – Bernard Edwards/Nile Rodgers
Producer – J.B. Moore, Robert Ford Jr.Written-By [Writer] – Full Force, J.B. Moore, Jimmy Bralower, Kurtis Blow, Robert Ford Jr., Shirley Walker, William Waring
|18||–Vanessa Williams||Oh How The Years Go By|
Accordion – Joe MiskulinArranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Keith Thomas, Ronn HuffBacking Vocals – Ada Dyer, Audrey Wheeler, Cindy MizelleBass – Jimmy Lee SloasChoir – Ada Dyer, Audrey Wheeler, Billy Gaines, Chris Harris , Cindy Mizelle, Cindy Richardson, Da'dra Greathouse, Denise Walls, Gary Pigg, George Pendergrass, Lisa Cochran, Michael Black, Michael Mellett, Robert Johnson, Steve Crawford, Tabitha Fair, Tim Davis Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Ronn HuffContractor [Choir Contracted By] – Chris Harris Contractor [Strings Contracted By] – Carl GorodetzkyDrum Programming – Keith Thomas, Mark HammondDrums – Dan NeedhamEngineer [A. Engineer] – Scott Ahaus, Shawn McCleanEngineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Bill WhittingtonGuitar – Jerry McPhersonOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Phil MadeiraProducer, Arranged By, Piano, Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming By] – Keith ThomasStrings – Nashville String MachineWritten-By [Writer] – Simon Climie, Will Jennings
|19||–Gina Thompson||You Bring The Sunshine|
Backing Vocals [B/G Vocals] – Gina ThompsonCoordinator [Production Coordination] – Cecil T. ChambersEngineer – Brad Gilderman, Ian BoxillMixed By [A. Mixer] – Mauricio IragorriMixed By [Mixer] – Manny MarroquinPerformer [Uncredited] – Toni EstesProducer, Instruments – Jon-JohnWritten-By [Writer] – Jon-John, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds
|534 322-2||Various||NBA At 50 (A Musical Celebration) (CD, Comp)||Mercury||534 322-2||UK||1996|
- A&R [A&R Coordinator] – Leanne Drum
- Art Direction – NBA Creative Services
- Concept By [Album Concept By], Executive-Producer, Liner Notes – Ramon Hervey II
- Coordinator [Production Coordiantor] – Ivy Skoff
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – NBA
- Executive-Producer [Co-Executive Producer] – Bruce Carbone
- Liner Notes [Dribble. Step. Dribble.] – Nelson George
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Production Manager [Associate Producer] – Bob Krasnow
Track 1 taped live at the 1983 NBA All Star Game. ℗ 1983 NBA Entertainment, Inc. Compilation originally released 1988. Appears courtesy of NBA Entertainment and Sony Music.
Track 2 published by Kharana Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). Executive produced for KBP. Produced for Khalis Bayyan Productions, Inc. Engineered for Khalis Bayyan Productions, Inc. Recorded and mixed at Audio Lab, Montclair, NJ. Kool & The Gang appears courtesy of Curb Records. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 4 published by Atlantic Music Corp. (BMI) / Pixley Music (ASCAP). Produced for Adwin Productions. Engineered at Track Record, N. Hollywood, CA and at Chaton Studio, Paradise Alley, AZ. Mixed at Track Record, N. Hollywood, CA. Wayman Tisdale appears courtesy of Motown Record Company. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 6 published by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI). Recorded at Aire L.A. Mixed at Sound Castle, LA, CA. Take 6 appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 7 published by Crystal Waters Publishing / Famous Music Corp. (ASCAP) / EMI April Music Inc. / Flyte Tyme Tunes (ASCAP). Produced for Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc. Recorded and mixed at Flyte Tyme Studios, Edina, MN. prof t. of Lo-Key? appears courtesy of Perspective / A&M Records. "Say... If You Feel Alright" contains a sample of "September", published by EMI April Music, Inc. / Steel Chest Music (ASCAP) / EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. / Irving Music, Inc., performed by Earth, Wind & Fire, courtesy of Sony Music. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 8 published by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI). Produced for Head Up Entertainment, Ltd. Recorded at Head Up Recording Studios, New Jersey. Mixed at Quad Recording Studios, NY. SWV appears courtesy of the RCA Records Label. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 9 published by Neutral Grey Music (ASCAP) / Original JB Music (ASCAP) / Mo Funk Music (ASCAP) / Fancy Footwork Music (ASCAP) / Mokojumbi Music (BMI). Produced for Prep Street Productions. From "Ego Trip". ℗ 1984 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Track 11 published by Bernard's Other Music (BMI) / Sony Songs Inc. admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. (BMI). Produced for Illtown Records. Duganz Shanlont of Now Justice appears courtesy of Divine Mills. Recorded at Perfect Pair Recording. Mixed at Soundtrack Studio, NY. Zhané appears courtesy of Motown Record Company. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 12 published by Stone Agate Music (BMI). Recorded and mixed at Avatar Studios, New York. Babi Floyd appears courtesy of Transbeat Master Tracks. Ricky Peterson appears courtesy of Go Jazz Records. David Sanborn appears courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 13 published by ECAF Music / Sony/ATV Songs LLC (BMI) / Browntown Sound Publishing / Yab Yum Music / Sony/ATV Songs LLC (BMI). Produced for Yab Yum Entertainment. Toni Estes appears courtesy of MCA Records. Recorded at The Tracken Place, Los Angeles, CA and The Record Plant, Hollywood, CA. Mixed at Encore Studios. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 14 published by T-Boy Music / Naughty Music (ASCAP). ℗ 1993 Tommy Boy Music, Inc. Appears courtesy of Tommy Boy Music, Inc.
Track 16 published by Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP) / Stone Agate Music (BMI) / Black Bull Music (ASCAP) / Sawandi Music (ASCAP). Recorded at Backroom Studios, Glendale, CA. Mixed at Sound On Sound Recording, NY. Recorded at Sound On Sound, NYC. Mixed at Sound On Sound, NYC. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 17 published by Copyright Control / Alexscar Music (BMI) admin. by Heavy Harmony / Rah Emotion, Inc. (ASCAP). Recorded and mixed at Sigma Sound Services, Philadelphia, PA. Eddie Levert and Gerald Levert appear courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Track 18 published by Sony/ATV Tunes LLC / Sony Music Publishing Ltd. / Climie To The Moon Music (ASCAP) / Blue Sky Rider Songs, admin. by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI). Produced for Yellow Elephant Music, Inc. Recorded at The Bennett House, Franklin, TN. Strings recorded at Starstruck Studios, Nashville, TN. ℗ 1996 Mercury Records.
Live calls © NBA Entertainment, Inc.
Mastered at Hit Factory, New York City, NY.
© 1996 NBA Properties, Inc. This compilation ℗© 1996 Mercury Records. Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records. Printed in U.S.A. [booklet].
This compilation ℗ 1996 Mercury Records © NBA Properties Inc. Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records. Printed in U.S.A. [inlay].
This compilation ℗ 1996 Mercury Records © NBA Properties Inc. Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records. Made in U.S.A. [disc].
edition with a cardboard and a 40-sides booklet
- Barcode: 7 31453 43222 2
- Barcode: 731453432222
- Matrix / Runout: 314 534 322-2 [email protected] L
- Matrix / Runout (Hub Text): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0310
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – NBA Entertainment, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tommy Boy Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – NBA Properties, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – NBA Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – NBA Properties, Inc.
- Licensed From – NBA Entertainment, Inc.
- Licensed From – Sony Music
- Licensed From – Tommy Boy Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Mercury Records
- Marketed By – Mercury Records
- Pressed By – PMDC, USA
- Produced For – Khalis Bayyan Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Adwin Productions
- Produced For – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Head Up Entertainment, Ltd.
- Produced For – Prep/Street Productions
- Produced For – Illtown Records
- Produced For – Yab Yum Entertainment
- Produced For – Yellow Elephant Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Audio Lab, Montclair, NJ
- Recorded At – Aire L.A. Studios
- Recorded At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Recorded At – Head Up Recording
- Recorded At – Perfect Pair Studios
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Recorded At – The Tracken Place
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Backroom Studios
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Recorded At – The Bennett House
- Recorded At – Starstruck Studios
- Mixed At – The Audio Lab, Montclair, NJ
- Mixed At – Track Record
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Avatar Studios
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Engineered At – Track Record
- Engineered At – Chaton Studios
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Published By – Kharana Music Publishing
- Published By – Atlantic Music Corp.
- Published By – Pixley Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – C-Water Publishing
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Published By – Steel Chest Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Neutral Gray Music
- Published By – Original JB Music
- Published By – MoFunk Music
- Published By – Fancy Footwork Music
- Published By – Mokojumbi Music
- Published By – Bernard's Other Music
- Published By – Sony Songs Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – ECAF Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Browntown Sound Publishing
- Published By – Yab Yum Music
- Published By – T-Boy Music
- Published By – Naughty Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music
- Published By – Sawandi Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Alexscar Music
- Published By – Heavy Harmony Music
- Published By – Rah Emotion, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Climie To The Moon
- Published By – Blue Sky Rider Songs
Appears courtesy of NBA Entertainment and Sony Music. Track 2 published by Kharana Music Publishing, Inc. Executive produced for KBP. Produced for Khalis Bayyan Productions, Inc. Engineered for Khalis Bayyan Productions, Inc. Recorded and mixed at Audio Lab, Montclair, NJ. Kool & The Gang appears courtesy of Curb Records. 1996 Mercury Records. Track 4 published by Atlantic Music Corp. BMI, Pixley Music ASCAP. The NBA at 50: Musical Celebration is an odd selection of soul and urban R&B songs that don't necessarily have anthing to do with basketball - they just happen to have been recorded during the last 25 years of the NBA's 50-year existence. As a urban R&B collection, it's actually fairly good, featuring classics by Marvin Gaye, Kurtis Blow, Kool & the Gang, Naughty by Nature, and Bobby Womack, plus new items by SWV, Take 6, Zhane, Vanessa Williams, Brian McKnight, and Crystal Waters. Va-Nba At 50 Format: Audio CD. Overall, a very lovinging put together package to commemorate NBA basketball's 50th and a very good album with regards track selection and great sound quality which is destined to be a collector's item. I guess you'll never be able to get such great value at less than a buck Highly recommended for R&B, rap and NBA fans everywhere. Read more. NBA at 50: A Musical Celebration. Various Artists. Released 1996. NBA at 50: A Musical Celebration Tracklist. The Star-Spangled Banner by Marvin Gaye Lyrics. Show all albums by Various Artists. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Hip Hip Hooray - NBA At 50 A Musical Celebration - Naughty By Nature, Angela Piva, Kier Gist, Anthony Shawn Criss, Vinnie Brown. Live Call: Wilt Chamberlain Scoring 100th Point, 1960, Philadelphia Warriors Vs New York Knicks - NBA At 50 A Musical Celebration - Unknown Artist. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - NBA At 50 A Musical Celebration - Stevie Wonder, Paul Shapiro, Brian McKnight, Joshua Roseman, Bassy Bob Brockmann, Syreeta Wright, Anthony Nance, Lee Garrett, Lula Hardaway, Tsumoru Kume, Chris Wood, Doug Kern, Jac Colman, KBC Management, Brooklyn Funk Essential Horn Secti. Various Artist Compilation. Additional Info. A Musical Celebration View similar titles. Music Styles. Nba At 50 View everything by Nba At 50. Australia - A Musical Celebration - The Wayfarers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album Compilation. Type: Album Compilation. Cover information about the songs on the release NBA at 50 A Musical Celebration by various artists: who covered the songs, who sang the originals