The Proclaimers - Sunshine On Leith mp3 herunterladen
|1||I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)||3:34|
|3||Then I Met You||3:45|
|6||Cap In Hand||3:20|
|7||It's Saturday Night||3:22|
|8||My Old Friend The Blues||3:01|
|9||Sunshine On Leith||5:12|
|10||What Do You Do||3:34|
|11||Come On Nature||3:31|
|12||I'm On My Way||3:42|
- Acoustic Guitar – Charlie Reid, Jerry Donahue
- Bass – Phil Cranham
- Drums – Dave Mattacks (tracks: A2, A4, A6, B6), Paul Robinson (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1-B5)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Jerry Donahue
- Engineer – Barry Hammond
- Fiddle – Steve Shaw
- Keyboards – Pete Wingfield
- Mandolin, Whistle [Penny] – Stuart Nisbet
- Melodeon – Dave Whetstone
- Photography By [Cover] – Gavin Evans
- Photography By [Other] – Richard Haughton
- Producer – Pete Wingfield
- Steel Guitar – Gerry Hogan
- Vocals – Charlie Reid, Craig Reid
- Written-By – Reid (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Reid (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Steve Earle (tracks: A4)
Lyrics Printed On Inner Sleeve.
Some with a circular sticker on front cover ' INCLUDES THE SINGLES (2 titles) CHR1668'
Made in England.
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013136166811
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): CHR-1668-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): CHR-1668-B2 ∴
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Published By – Zoo Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
Sunshine on Leith is the second studio album by Scottish folk rock duo The Proclaimers, released in August 1988 though Chrysalis Records. The record spawned four singles: I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles, which topped charts in Australia, New Zealand and Iceland Sunshine on Leith, a ballad which has become an anthem for Scottish football club Hibernian F. the No. 3 Australian hit I'm on My Way and the Australian-exclusive Then I Met You. The non-single Cap in Hand also came to prominence in. Sunshine On Leith - The Proclaimers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Official video for Sunshine on Leith by from the Proclaimers' second studio album of the same name. The track was one of the lead singles from the On Leith. The Proclaimers - Sunshine On Leith 1988. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Folk-Rock Pop-Rock Country Rock. The Proclaimers. Songs in album The Proclaimers - Sunshine On Leith 1988. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be. The Proclaimers - Cap In Hand. The Proclaimers - Then I Met You. The Proclaimers - My Old Friend The Blues. The Proclaimers - Sean. The Proclaimers - Sunshine On Leith. The Proclaimers -. Sunshine On Leith Live At Barrowlands Glasgow 105942011 - Remaster. Исполнитель: The Proclaimers. my blindness While Im worth my room on this Earth I will be with you While the Chief puts sunshine on Leith Ill thank Him for His work And your birth, and my birth Yeah, yeah, yeah My heart was broken, my heart was broken Sorrow, sorrow, sorrow, sorrow My heart was broken, my heart was broken You saw it, You. claimed it You touched it, You saved it While Im worth my room on this Earth I will be with you While the Chief puts sunshine on Leith Ill thank Him for His work And your birth, and my birth Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Album 1988 12 Songs. Sunshine On Leith. Rock 1988. Ищете треки из альбома Sunshine On Leith исполнителя The Proclaimers Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Listen free to The Proclaimers Sunshine On Leith I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles, Cap In Hand and more. 12 tracks 44:44. The Proclaimers are a Scottish band composed of identical twin brothers, Charlie and Craig Reid born 5 March 1962, in Leith. They are probably best known for the songs Letter from America, I'm On My Way and I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles. The band tours extensively throughout Europe and other continents. They have released eleven studio albums from 1987 until the present, as well as two compilation albums and a DVD. Barely causing a ripple upon its 1988 release, Sunshine on Leith, the second album by Edinburgh's the Proclaimers, received new life five years down the road when the infectious I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles became a fluke hit following its inclusion on the soundtrack to Benny & Joon