Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Rapture mp3 herunterladen
|1||Stargazer (Mark Saunders mix)°||3:18|
|2||Fall From Grace||3:45|
|5||Love Out Me||4:54|
|6||New Skin (Unreleased "Showgirls" Version)|
Guitar – Knox Chandler
|9||The Lonely One||3:31|
|10||O Baby (Manhattan Mix)||3:27|
|12||FGM (Unreleased Demo)||3:05|
|13||The Double Life||4:13|
|523725-2||Siouxsie & The Banshees||The Rapture (CD, Album)||Polydor, Wonderland||523725-2||Europe||1995|
|152||Siouxsie & The Banshees||The Rapture (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Audio Max||152||Poland||Unknown|
|GEFC 24630||Siouxsie & The Banshees||The Rapture (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFC 24630||US||1995|
|523725-4||Siouxsie & The Banshees||The Rapture (Cass, Album)||Polydor, Wonderland||523725-4||Turkey||1995|
|523725-4||Siouxsie & The Banshees||The Rapture (Cass, Album)||Polydor, Wonderland||523725-4||Poland||1995|
- Cello, Keyboards, Accordion – Martin McCarrick
- Coordinator [Project] – Chas Chandler
- Design [Reissue] – Paul McEvoy
- Drums, Percussion – Budgie
- Electric Bass – Steven Severin
- Engineer – Charlie Gray, Martin Brass
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charlie Smith, John Smith , Karim Benzerzour
- Guitar – Jon Klein
- Liner Notes – Jon Wilde
- Lyrics By – Budgie (tracks: 6), Sioux (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 10, 12), Severin (tracks: 4, 11)
- Management – Tim Collins
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Mixed By – John Cale (tracks: 4), Mark Saunders (tracks: 1)
- Photography By – Michael Kostiff
- Producer – John Cale (tracks: 1, 2, 7 to 9), Siouxsie & The Banshees (tracks: 3 to 6, 10 to 12)
- Remastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Voice – Siouxsie Sioux
- Woodwind – Renaud Pion (tracks: 7, 9)
- Written-By – Siouxsie & The Banshees (tracks: 1 to 14), Siouxsie Sioux (tracks: 15)
Issued in digipak sleeve.
Includes a folded, double-sided, 4-panel insert.
Album originally released January 1995
° Not mentioned on the sleeve: "Stargazer" (Marc Saunders mix) replaces the initial original mix made by the band included on all the 1995 editions.
℗ 1995 Polydor Records Ltd.
except track 14 licensed from Siouxsie And The Banshees
and track 15 ℗ 1995 Chargetex 6 S.A.
© 2014 Polydor Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
No track lengths on release. Track lengths determined using iTunes and Windows Media Player
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02547 01654 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 0602547016546
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 06025 470 165-4 01 + 53599499
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 06025 470 165-4 02 + 53599499
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Variant 1 & 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LV27
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0137
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0131
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC6444
- Record Company – Universal UMC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chargetex 6 S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Siouxsie And The Banshees
- Published By – BMG Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Domino Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Studio Du Manoir
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory, London
- Mixed At – Skyline Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Remastered At – The Soundmasters
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53599499
The Rapture is the 11th and final studio album by English alternative rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees. The songs with cello arrangements, including the title track as well as Fall from Grace and Not Forgotten, were produced by the band on their own in 1993. John Cale later produced the remaining songs in mid-1994. After composing songs in Siouxsie and Budgie's house near Toulouse, France, in March and April 1993, the band went to Léon near Biarritz. They produced the first part of the album at. The Rapture - Siouxsie And The Banshees. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Текст песни: O pull on the rein and haul me in back to the start where eyes first blink to see A flowing mane a cut-glass limb and theyre falling soaring so rhythmically O pull on the rein and haul me in back to the in album Siouxsie And The Banshees - The Rapture 1995. Siouxsie And The Banshees - O Baby. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Tearing Apart. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Stargazer. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Fall From Grace. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Not Forgotten. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Sick Child. Siouxsie And The Banshees - The Lonely One. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Falling Down. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Forever. Siouxsie And The Banshee. Listen free to Siouxsie and the Banshees The Rapture O Baby, Tearing Apart and more. 12 tracks 54:06. The Rapture is the eleventh and final studio album by Siouxsie & the Banshees. Sure enough, The Rapture proved to be their final recording. The surprise is that it's a career highpoint. The band deny, incidentally, that they knew this was to be their last album. The Rapture is the eleventh and final studio album by Siouxsie and the Banshees. The songs with cello arrangements, including the title track plus Fall from Grace and Not Forgotten, were produced by the band on their own in 1993. Melody Maker hailed the record at its release: The Rapture is a fascinating, transcontinental journey through danger and exotica. Describing the arrangements, they added, it's a vivid cornucopia of lush. Siouxsie and the Banshees. Released January 16, 1995. The Rapture Tracklist. O Baby Lyrics. Siouxsie And The Banshees : The Rapture,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен