Kenny Rogers - Ten Years Of Gold mp3 herunterladen
Written-By – M. Davis
|2||While The Feeling's Good|
Written-By – F. Hart, R. Bowling
Written-By – B. Peters
Written-By – A. Harvey, B. Etris
|5||But You Know I Love You|
Written-By – M. Settle
|6||Just Dropped In|
Written-By – M. Newbury
|7||Today I Started Loving You Again|
Written-By – B. Owens, J. Haggard
Written-By – H. Bynum, R. Bowling
|9||Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town|
Written-By – M. Tillis
|10||Love Lifted Me|
Written-By – Smith, Rowe
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Justis
- Art Direction – Ria Lewerke
- Backing Vocals – Bergen White, Bobby Daniels, Buzz Cason, Don Gant, Edgar Struble, Gene Golden, Steve Glassmeyer, The Jordanaires
- Bass – Bob Moore, Joe Osborn, Mike Leach
- Bass Guitar – Tommy Allsup
- Co-producer – Kenny Rogers, Larry Butler
- Design – Bill Burkes
- Drums, Percussion – Bobby Daniels, Jerry Carrigan
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Harold Lee
- Guitar – Billy Sanford, Fred Carter, Jerry Shook, Jimmy Capps, Jim Colvard, Johnny Christopher, Kelso Herston, Randy Dorman, Reggie Young, Rick Harper, T. G. Engel
- Keyboards – Bobby Wood, Edgar Struble, Gene Golden, Hargus "Pig" Robbins, Steve Glassmeyer
- Management – Ken Kragen
- Mastered By – Bob Sowell
- Photography By – Gary Regester
- Photography By [Portrait] – Neil Zlozower
- Steel Guitar – Pete Drake
- Strings – Brenton Banks, Byron Theodore Bach, Carl Gorodetzky, Gary Vanosdale, George Binkley, Lennie Haight, Marvin Chantry, Roy Christensen, Sheldon Kurland, Steven Maxwell Smith, Wilfred Lehmann
- Synthesizer [Arp] – Edgar Struble, Steve Glassmeyer
℗ © 1977 United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
Variant center labels (typeset) with same rim text as this release by same catalog #.
Tracks are re-recorded solo versions of earlier releases with The First Edition.
Recorded at Jack Clement Recording Studio, Nashville and American Studio Nashville
A1 - Cedarwood Publ. Co., Inc.
A2 - Unart Music Corp.
A3 - Devon Music, Inc.
A4 - Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc.
A5 - Acuff-Rose Publications, Inc.
B1 - ATV Music Corp./Andite Invasion Music
B2 - Ben Peters Music
B3 - ATV Music Corp./Hartline Music
B4 - John T. Benson Pub. Co.
B5 - Blue Book Music
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): UALA-835-1 RFS/MC
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): UA-LA835-2 CX A
- Rights Society (B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (All other selections): BMI
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – American Studios, Nashville
- Mastered At – Master Control, Nashville
- Licensed From – United Artists Corporation
- Licensed Through – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Cedarwood Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Devon Music Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Andite Invasion Music
- Published By – Ben Peters Music
- Published By – Hartline Music
- Published By – John T. Benson Pub. Co.
- Published By – Blue Book Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
1980 mail order commercial for Kenny Rogers' greatest hits album Ten Years Of Gold. Album 1977 10 Songs. Ten Years of Gold. Kenny Rogers. Country Rogers is the second studio album by Kenny Rogers from United Artists Records, released worldwide in 1977. The album marked his first major solo success following the minor success of Love Lifted Me in 1976. The album produced two singles. The first single, 1976's Laura What He's Got That I Ain't Got, peaked at 19. This song was originally a 1 country hit for Leon Ashley in 1967. In 1977, Kenny gained stardom with the single Lucille, which climbed to the top of the country charts. Ten Years of Gold is the fourth studio album by Kenny Rogers issued in 1978. As his fourth solo album, Ten Years of Gold is a collection of ten songs spanning the last decade. These new versions were recorded at Jack Clement Recording Studio B using Kenny Rogers' road band Bloodline listed below. Side 1 of the LP contained the all re-recordings. Though Kenny had already scored three other solo hits, Lucille. Listen free to Kenny Rogers Ten Years of Gold Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town, Reuben James and. 10 tracks 33:36. Country Rock. Band Name Kenny Rogers. Album Name Ten Years of Gold. Type Compilation. Released date January 1978. Recorded at Jack Clement Recording Studio, Nashville, and American Studio, Nashville Mastered at Master Control, Nashville by Bob Sowell. Altre versioni 5 di 55 Visualizza tutto. Ten Years of Gold, 1977. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. What can I say about Kenny Rogers that the album title doesn't already tell you. It is 10 early years, they are all solid gold and its money well spent if you buy it. Read more. One person found this helpful