Jane Siberry - Shushan The Palace (Hymns Of Earth) mp3 herunterladen
|1||How Beautiful Are The Feet|
Music By – Georg Friedrich HändelText By – Charles Jennens
|2||Jesus Christ The Apple Tree|
Lyrics By – AnonymousMusic By [Lyrics Set To Traditional Air By] – Elizabeth Poston
|3||Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming|
English Horn – Jim Roe Lyrics By [Verse 3] – Friedrich LayritzLyrics By [Verses 1-2] – German, 15th CenturyMusic By [Harmony Added By] – Michael PraetoriusTranslated By [Verse 3] – Harriet Reynolds Krauth SpaethTranslated By [Verse 4 Lyrics Translated Or Written By] – John C. MattesTranslated By [Verses 1-2] – Theodore Baker
|4||Break Forth O, Beauteous Heavenly Light|
Adapted By [Adapted And Harmonized By] – Johann Sebastian BachLyrics By – Johann RistMusic By – Johann SchopTranslated By [Translation From German By] – John Troutbeck
|5||I Know That My Redeemer Liveth|
Lyrics By – Charles JennensMusic By – George Frederic Handel
|6||In The Bleak Midwinter|
Lyrics By – Christina Georgina RosettiMusic By – Gustavus Theodor HolstMusic By [Using The Additional Melody Like Of] – Harold Drake
|7||Sheep May Safely Graze|
Lyrics By – Salomo FranckMusic By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|8||If God Be For Us|
Lyrics By – Charles JennensLyrics By [Additional Lyrics For Verse 2] – Peter KiesewalterMusic By – Goerge Frederic Handel
|9||A Star Shall Rise Up Out Of Jacob|
Lyrics By – Jane SiberryLyrics By [Based On Lyrics By] – J.F. Von Bunsun
|none||Jane Siberry||Shushan The Palace (Hymns Of Earth) (Advance CD) (CDr, Album, Promo)||Sheeba||none||Canada||2003|
|none||Jane Siberry||Shushan The Palace (Hymns Of Earth) (9xFile, MP3, Album, 192)||Not On Label (Jane Siberry Self-released)||none||Canada||2010|
- Arranged By [The Arrangement] – Jane Siberry
- Arranged By [The Arrangements] – Peter Kiesewalter (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 8)
- Artwork [Celtic Art] – Aiden Meehan
- Cello – David Hutchenreuther, Rosalind Sartori
- Clarinet – Peter Kiesewalter
- Design – Artwerks, Ralph Alfonso
- French Horn – Jill Kirwan, Lawrence Vine
- Keyboards – Jane, Peter Kiesewalter
- Liner Notes – J. William Lamb, Jane Siberry
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Assistance] – Steve Fallone
- Oboe – Jim Roe
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – Jane Siberry, Peter Kiesewalter
- Painting [Sheep Painting] – Susan Anderson
- Performer [The Team] – Siberry, Zolis, Kiesewalter
- Photography By [Siberry Photos], Photography By [World Photos] – Jason George
- Photography By [Silver Shoe Photo] – Ingrid Veninger
- Producer, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements By], Vocals – Jane Siberry
- Recorded By – Jim Zolis
- Recorded By [Strings And Brass (And Recorder) Recorded By] – Ross Murray
- Recorded By [Woodwinds Recorded By] – Peter Kiesewalter
- Recorder – Tobi Kiesewalter
- Trombone – Colin Traquair
- Trumpet [Picollo Trumpet] – Manon LaFrance
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Chris Lane , Manon LaFrance
- Viola – Michelle Seto, Sally Benson
- Violin – David Thies-Thompson, Leah Roseman, Mark Friedman , Martine Dubé, Robert Uchida
Track 1 from "Messiah", Part 2, NO. 38, Air. 1741. Text based on Romans 10:15.
Track 2 from "The Haunting Cantata" BWV 208, No. 9, Aria, 1713.
Track 3 lyrics based on (originally based on Numbers 24:17) for "Es Wird Ein Stern Aus Jacob" from "Christus", Op 97, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, 1847. Phillip Nicholai wrote text and music to a song, "Wie Schon Leuchtetder Morgenstern" published posthumously in 1647. It is possible that the tune was harmonized by J.S. Bach some years later, and that was what Mendellsohn used in his oratorio. Siberry used a small section and expanded it.
Track 4 from "Messiah", Part 3, no. 45, Air, 1742. Lyrics based on Job 19:25-26 and I Corinthians 15:20.
Track 5 music "Es Ist Ein Ros", from "Alte Catholische Geistliche Kirchengesäng", 1599, harmony added in 1609.
Track 7 from "Divine Hymns Or Spiritual Songs", compiled by Joshua Smith.
Track 9 from "Messiah", Part 2, no. 52, Air, 1742. Lyrics based on Romans 8:31 and Romans 8:33-34.
All lyrics and music public domain, except:
Tracks 1, 4, 7 and 8: arrangements © 2003 Wing-It Music (SOCAN) / Peter Kiesewalter (SOCAN).
Tracks 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9: arrangements © 2003 Wing-It Music (SOCAN).
Track 3: additional lyrics © 2003 Wing-It Music (SOCAN).
Track 9: additional lyrics verse 2 © 2003 Peter Kiesewalter (SOCAN)
Recorded at Zolis Audio, Toronto, 2003. Woodwinds recorded at Wild Boar Studio, New York. Strings and brass (and recorder) recorded at Raven Street Studios. Mastering at Sterling Sound, NYC.
℗© 2003 Sheeba Music Inc. Manufactured and distributed on behalf of Maplenationwide by Universal Music Canada. Made in Canada.
- Barcode (Text): 8 06494 00177 2
- Barcode (String): 806494001772
- Matrix / Runout: [Cinram logo] SHE011 #31021Z43
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 12
- Matrix / Runout (Hub Text): MADE IN CANADA 16
- Mastering SID Code: LT36
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sheeba Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sheeba Music Inc.
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Canada
- Distributed By – Universal Music Canada
- Record Company – Maplenationwide
- Pressed By – Cinram – #31021Z43
- Recorded At – Zolis Audio Productions
- Recorded At – Wild Boar Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Raven Street Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Public Domain
- Published By – Wing-It Music
- Published By – Peter Kiesewalter
Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth Christmas - Jane Siberry. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Shushan the Palace: Hymns of Earth is a 2003 album by Jane Siberry. It is her third Christmas-themed album, following 1994's Count Your Blessings, a live concert she performed with Holly Cole, Rebecca Jenkins, Mary Margaret O'Hara and Victoria Williams, and 1997's Child: Music for the Christmas Season. On Shushan the Palace, Siberry interprets several Christmas liturgical hymns by classical composers. How Beautiful Are the Feet 3:35 - George Frideric HandelCharles Jennens. Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth, Jane Siberry's Christmas album, also doubles as her classical album. The classical music meets her more than halfway, especially because of her own orchestrations and those of Peter Kiesewalter, which, employing a small orchestra, are not dissimilar to the style of some of Siber. Album 2004 9 Songs. Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth Christmas Jane Siberry. Christian & Gospel. This Jane Siberry hymns collection sounds nice, but I had a couple of problems with it. Primarily, her song arrangements are thick with harmony arrangements that tend to obscure the original melody in clouds of pillowy harmonies with Jane singing all the parts. On songs such as I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, the saturated harmonies and fuzzy chamber ensemble make it very difficult to follow the melody. Her previous album Hush was a similar collection of traditional songs. Although I enjoyed Hush more than Shushan, I would still hope that next Jane will return to doing some new songs of her own Read more. 18 people found this helpful. Free download of the 2003 album, includes full artwork and booklet as PDF. Also available as WAV. 2003 Sheeba Music. Другие издания 2 из 2 Показать все. по каталогу. Название Формат . Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth. Jane Siberry. Released 2003. Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth Tracklist. New Album Releases. Phoebe jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth Christmas, 2008. Listen free to Jane Siberry Shushan the Palace Hymns of Earth How Beautiful Are the Feet, Sheep May Safely Graze and more. 8 tracks 31:29. Following the commercial failure of her 1995 album Maria , Siberry founded her own independent label, Sheeba Records. She has released all of her subsequent material on that label