Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists mp3 herunterladen
|1||Sons Of Plunder||3:47|
|9||Land Of Confusion|
Written-By – Mike Rutherford, Phil Collins, Tony Banks
|13||Ten Thousand Fists||3:32|
|49433-2||Disturbed||Ten Thousand Fists (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||49433-2||US||2005|
|WPCR-12162||Disturbed||Ten Thousand Fists (CD, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||WPCR-12162||Japan||2005|
|528842-1||Disturbed||Ten Thousand Fists (2xLP, Album)||Reprise Records||528842-1||US||2012|
|R2 49433||Disturbed||Ten Thousand Fists (CD, Album, Club)||Reprise Records||R2 49433||Canada||2005|
|4943327||Disturbed||Ten Thousand Fists (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||4943327||Mexico||2005|
- A&R – Jeff Aldrich
- Arranged By – Disturbed
- Art Direction – Disturbed, Ellen Wakayama, Matt Taylor
- Artwork – Greg Capullo, Todd McFarlane
- Bass – John Moyer
- Booking [International Booking] – Emma Banks
- Booking [North American Booking] – Darryl Eaton, Rick Roskin
- Design – Matt Taylor
- Drums – Mike Wengren
- Guitar, Electronics – Dan Donegan
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Jeffrey Light
- Management – JBM
- Management [Business Management] – Angela Desimone, Larry Einbund
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Ben Grosse
- Photography By – Clay Patrick McBride
- Producer – Disturbed, Johnny K
- Technician [Studio Guitar Tech] – Aiden Mullen
- Voice – David Draiman
- Written-By – Disturbed (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
©℗2005 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the US. Publicado y distribuido por Warner Music Argentina S.A.
Release is packaged in a clear standard jewel case with a clear tray.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-49433-2 7
- Matrix / Runout: 31561 - L.D.A - INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA - WARNER - 936249433-2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L701
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Culture Publishing
- Published By – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Published By – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Groovemaster Studios
- Mixed At – The Mix Room
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Laser Disc Argentina – 31561
50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists Full AlbumYouTube. Top 20 Songs Of NEFFEX - Best of Dont Own Any Of This Music All Rights Go To Warner Music , Reprise Records And Disturbed 00:00 Ten thousand fists 03:33 Just stop 07:19 Guarded 10: Thousand Fists - Disturbed. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Ten Thousand Fists is the third studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. It was released on September 20, 2005 and became Disturbed's second consecutive number 1 debut on the Billboard 200 in the United States, shipping around 239,000 copies in its opening week. It has been certified platinum by the RIAA and was also the band's second number 1 release in New Zealand. It is also the first Disturbed album to not have the Parental Advisory label. Ten Thousand Fists is the third studio album by American rock band Disturbed. It was released on September 20, 2005, and became Disturbed's second straight number one debut on the Billboard 200 chart as well as their second number one album in New Zealand. It is the first Disturbed album to not feature Steve Fuzz Kmak as the bass player instead, it features John Moyer. This is the first album in which Disturbed's mascot The Guy appears full-bodied, and on the album cover. He also appears on the. Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists 2005. free to Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists Ten Thousand Fists, Just Stop and more. 14 tracks 56:05. It was released on September 20, 2005. It became Disturbed's second straight 1 debut on the Billboard 200 chart as well as their second 1 album in New Zealand. It is the first Disturbed album to not feature a Parental Advisory label despite some minor profanity as well as being the first Disturbed album to feature John Moyer as the bass player instead of longtime bassist and founding member Steve . Ten Thousand Fists is the third studio album by American metal band Disturbed. It was released on September 20, 2005 and became Disturbeds second consecutive number 1 debut on the Billboard 200 in the United States, shipping around 239,000 copies in its opening week. It has been certified Platinum by the RIAA and was also the bands second number 1 release in New Zealand. Ten Thousand Fists marks the first album with bassist John Moyer who replaced Steve Kmak following his dismissal in 2003. Album 2005 14 Songs. Ten Thousand Fists. Disturbed's thick, rhythmic take on alt-metal was perfect music for stalking bloody zombies, and vocalist David Draiman's jaw-snapping Pavlovian grunts made the trigger fingers of first-person shooters itch. There were threads of other groups in the sound - Pantera's wrenching power, Slipknot, the ill-lighted parlor games of Tool - but Disturbed held their own from the start. If 2002's Believe downplayed Draiman's guttural responses a little, that tact's long gone for 2005's Ten Thousand Fists