Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Evita mp3 herunterladen
|1||High Flying, Adored||4:23|
|2||Eva's Final Broadcast||3:21|
|3||The Actress Hasn't Learned The Lines (You'd Like To Hear)||2:36|
|5||Charity Concert / I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You|
Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Chris Mercer
|6||And The Money Kept Rolling In (And Out)||2:34|
|7||A New Argentina||7:19|
Guitar, Soloist – Hank B. Marvin
|10||Dive Are Rolling / Eva's Sonnet||6:10|
|11||On This Night Of A Thousand Stars / Eva And Magaldi / Eva Beware Of The City||7:04|
|12||The Lady's Got Potential||4:38|
|13||She Is A Diamond||2:54|
|14||Goodnight And Thank You||3:39|
|15||Another Suitcase In Another Hall||3:53|
|17||Requiem For Evita / Oh What A Circus||9:24|
|18||A Cinema In Bueno Aires, 26 July 1952||1:02|
|22||On The Balcony Of The Casa Rosada / Don't Cry For Me Argentina||9:07|
|23||Waltz For Eva And Che||3:40|
- Art Direction – George Osaki
- Bass – Brian Odgers, Mo Foster, Tony Stevens
- Choir – Brian Etheridge, Geoffrey Mitchell, Joyce Jarvis, Lesley Reid, Patricia Hooper, Penelope Walmsley-Clark, Peter Hall , Peter Long, Rosemary Hardy, Stewart Haslett
- Choir [London Boy Singers] – Alex Fodor, Andrew Painter, Andrew Prior , Anthony McLoughlin, Barry Abbotts, Boonrat Ngam-Aksorn, David Butler , Edward Kingdon, Guy Clapperton, Jeanne Hammann, Joanna Cheales, Johanna Morgan, John Murray , Keeley Harris, Kelvin Menon, Marc Harris, Nathalie Lagesse, Richard Knight , Richard Martin , Roy Cullimore, Stuart Oliver
- Choir [Superstar] – Alastair Smith, Anna Macleod, Brenda Lawrence, Brian Byrne, Christopher Brooker, Demetrius Christopholus, Derek Damon, Jean Gilbert, Jeffrey Shankley, Jeni Evans, Jim Steele, Jimmy Cassidy, Larry Walker , Lorenza Johnson, Myra Sands, Nelson Perry, Nicky Hamilton, Terry Wood
- Conductor – Anthony Bowles
- Coordinator [Musical] – Alan Doggett
- Design [Package] – Cabalka Studios
- Directed By [Choir] – Anthony Bowles, Geoffrey Mitchell
- Directed By [London Boy Singers] – Alan Doggett
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Morgan, Peter Van Hooke, Simon Phillips
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anton Matthews, Jeremy Gee
- Engineer [Recording] – David Hamilton Smith
- Executive-Producer – David Land
- Guitar – Henry McCulloch, Joe Moretti, Neil Hubbard, Ray Russell
- Harp – David Snell
- Illustration – John Cabalka
- Keyboards – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Ann Odell, Mike Moran
- Lyrics By – Tim Rice
- Mastered By – G. F. Pfanz
- Music By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra, The
- Orchestrated By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Photography By [Evita] – Eric Monson
- Producer – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice
- Vocals – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Brian Byrne, Christopher Neil, David Hamilton Smith, David Hemmings, Jean Hawker, Larry Walker , Laura Manara, Mike D'Abo, Mike Smith , Nicky Hamilton, Roy Wood, Stephanie De Sykes, Terry Wood, Tim Rice
- Vocals [Che] – C.T. Wilkinson
- Vocals [Dolan Getta & Sidekick] – Mike D'Abo, Mike Smith
- Vocals [Eva Peron Fund Manager] – Christopher Neil
- Vocals [Eva Peron] – Julie Covington
- Vocals [Juan Peron] – Paul Jones
- Vocals [Magaldi] – Tony Christie
- Vocals [Mistress] – Barbara Dickson
Recorded at Olympic Studios, Barnes, London, England, April - September 1976.
Licensed by MCA Records, Inc.
Manufactured in Germany.
Ⓟ & © 1976 MCA Records Inc.
Release comes in an old-style double jewel case.
Tracks duration as shown on computer, as they differ slightly from what is printed in the booklet.
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Barcode: 022925042927
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Licensed From – MCA Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Tonstudio Pfanz
Evita is a concept album released in 1976 and produced by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. Having successfully launched their previous show, Jesus Christ Superstar, on record in 1970, Lloyd Webber and Rice returned to the format for Evita. The album was recorded at Olympic Studios in London from April to September 1976 and released in the United Kingdom on 19 November 1976. Argentina's controversial First Lady, Eva Peron, is the subject of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice's dynamic musical masterpiece. Eva Peron, saint to Crucifxion - Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Requiem For Evita, Oh What A Circus. On This Night Of A Thousand Stars, Eva And Magaldi, Eva Beware Of The City. Buenos Aires. Текст песни: Look at all my trials and tribulations Sinking in a gentle pool of wine Dont disturb me now I can see the answers Till 'this evening' is 'this morning', life is Lloyd Webber. Released 1976. Evita Original Cast Recording Tracklist. A Cinema in Buenos Aires, 26 July 1952Requiem For Evita Lyrics. Oh What A Circus Ft. Musical soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice. Act One. Requiem For Evita Chorus. Oh What A Circus Ché. On This Night of a Thousand StarsEva, Beware of the City Magaldi. Buenos Aires Evita. Goodnight and Thank You Ché. The Lady's Got Potential, Film Version Ché not in later productions. The Art of the Possible Perón, Generals & Evita. I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You Evita & Perón. Hello And Goodbye Evita. Another Suitcase In Another Hall Perón's Mistress. Evita is a music album by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice released in 1976. Evita is ranked 27,478th in the overall chart, 3,218th in the 1970s, and 288th in the year 1976. Evita by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice Year: 1976 Overall rank: 27,478th. Average Rating: 71100 from 12 votes. Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber's Evita, which began as a concept album in 1976 and had its first stage incarnation in London in 1978, finally came to the U. in 1979 with a production that opened in Los Angeles and moved to San Francisco for multi-week engagements before landing on Broadway on September 25 to begin a Tony-winning, 1,568-performance run. The London production had been represented by a one-disc highlights album, but this one became the second full-length treatment, running, like the concept album, 100 minutes. As such, the. Madonna staked much of her career on Evita, gambling that it would establish her as a proper movie star and a respected actress, as well as reviving her slumping musical career. Both the film and the soundtrack, while worthy efforts, fall just short of their goals, despite their numerous strong points. Tim Rice, Andrew Lloyd Webber